Friday, July 13, 2012

Airstream Dream

I have a dream.  My dream is to someday own an Airstream trailer and to travel around the country for nine months when the Darling Husband and I retire.  I want to start in the fall and head east and south.  I for sure want to stop in Charleston, then a few other spots in the south before heading west.  Perhaps the Grand Canyon and then up to Utah to Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park in the later fall.  Then I want to stay in the west through ski season, going to all the big spots and skiing all over.  I would like to get up to the Pacific Northwest in the spring, and then head for home by May to enjoy Lake Michigan at her finest.

I just found these pics online today and I am 100% smitten.  Seriously in love.  Here she is: my Airstream Dream!







Isn't she amazing?

1 comment: